Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using/browsing the website https://www.thetravellerschoice.com (“Website”) owned and operated by Traveller’s Choice Private Limited, (“TCPL”).
These Terms represent the agreement between TCPL and the individual and/or entity ("You", “Yours”, “Yourself”) who chooses to visit the Website intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of TCPL or by using TCPL' s website.
If You do not agree with any part of these Terms, You must not access and/or use the Website.
1. SCOPE OF SERVICE
- The information, videos and materials contained in the Website, and the various terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change.
- TCPL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You represent and confirm that You are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from accessing and using the Website under the laws of India or any other applicable law.
- TCPL reserves the right to revise these Terms from time-to-time. The revised Terms will apply to the use of the Website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms. You required to check the Terms regularly to ensure that You are familiar with the current version.
- If You continue to use the Website after notice of change has been intimated or published on the Website, You are deemed to have provided unequivocal consent to the changed Terms hereof.
- Your access to the Website is conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that by using the Website and continuing to use the Website constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by You of the Terms. If You do not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, You must not use the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All information on the Website including without limitation graphics, photographs, images, videos, design, layout or content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, proprietary or other intellectual property rights and laws. You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without written consent.
The information on the Website is general information and is for illustration purpose only and is subject to change without notice. You are required to contact TCPL if you require any specific information, including without limitation information about current packages, air tickets, visa application procedure, associated costs and charges.
You agree and accept that the use of the Website is at Your sole risk, and further acknowledge that TCPL disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TCPL, its directors, officer, employees and consultants (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the Indemnified Parties that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach by You, including for any infringement of intellectual property caused by You that arises out of or in relation to the Terms herein.
6. THIRD PARTY SITES
- The Website may include links or access to external links and web pages of third party service providers, this access is provided on an “as is” basis. TCPL is not responsible for the accuracy or the content of the information that is contained in the sites/links or the quality of service provided by the said third party service provider.
- Links from the Website to third party sites is provided only as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement by TCPL of the third party, their products and/or services.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The maximum liability on part of TCPL arising under any circumstances, in respect of the Website, shall be limited to the total transaction and or service fee received by TCPL from You, less any cancellation, or others charges, as may be applicable unless otherwise agreed upon. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no case shall TCPL’s aggregate liability including for any loss, damage or additional expense or any other claim whatsoever arising from these Terms extend beyond INR 100/-.
- TCPL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.